Curborough June 2002

Mark Stanton

Your avatar from earlier today looked much better Mr D  ;)  :)  :D  :cool:  Suppose you'll be wanting some more SS stickers then  :p  :D  :)  :cool:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• SteveD

• The Duck

• Blatman

yep lots of em to cover up the bl**** orange  ;)  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: mmmmmmmmm yellow things  :love:

yup i'll be takin plenty of dead sheep  :sheep: ha ha as for the pit crew well they have got the hump with me as well bl**** kids bl**** women  :angry: is that horn  ???  :0  ;)  hope theres no women present or horns as in more than one bloke at a time , or horns on the helmet ???  ;) or just helmet hmmmmmmmmmm i think i'll go to bed early saturday night

:blush:

You're in trouble now just wait until I get to you !!

You thought that you were safe in your wscc forum didn't you? Well you were wrong - I see everything :devil:  :durr:

doh   :(

This is gonna be fun now SupaBev has access - wot you say Steve  ;)  :p  :D  :)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM DOUBLE DOH :(  ???  :blush:  :arse:

yes i have said it all along dragon this is the proof and amunition i needed  ;)  ???  :(

Gates for Curborough should be open from about 10.30 to 11.00 on Friday morning 21 June for all you happy campers to start pitching and lending a hand.

Its gotta be that time cos of the footie  ;)  :p  :D  :)  :cool:

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrm footie me no understand whats that ???

Not my fault honest  ;)  :blush: The marquee guys said they won't be arriving till after the footie - so I thought, sounds like a good idea  ;)  :p  :D  :)  I still gotta pick up the trophies  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  wonder if I can do a 25 mile round trip in 15 minutes  :arse:  :(  ;)  :)  I'm gonna bl**** try - I usually drive my tintop far quicker than the westfield  ;)  :D  :)  :devil:

Paul

I'm sure there'll be something for you to do  :D  and you should find a suitable team of volunteers to help with your erection - many have several years of erection experience and sustaining it for a complete weekend  :D  :)  It's all part of the SS way of life - just wait till you get to Wales  ;)  :D  :)  :sheep:  :sheep:  Plenty of erections go up in welsh paddocks  :D  :p  :)

Sunday practice starts at 10 and continues on with timed runs to follow  ;)  :D

Off to Curborough very soon  ;)  :D  :)  to start set-up  :)

If there's anyone who can spare an hour on Sunday evening to have a quick tidy up and put stuff away in the paddock office, it would be much appreciated  ;)  :D  :)  :cool:

Thanks

See ya all there, safe journey.