Curborough June 2002

Mark Stanton

Paul

I'm sure there will be plenty of SS drivers with considerable erection experience to help you with yours  ;)  :p  :)

See ya there  ;)  :D  :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• SteveD

• The Duck

• Blatman

And don't forget, some of the Speed Series drivers are girls...........which is nice........... :0  :0  :0

Would that explain why most drivers erections are sustained throughout the weekend, despite the occasional gust of wind  ;)  :p  :)

yes blat boy and you better watch out her in doors may make an apperance on slicks next season , i think its only so she gets to see me , doh doh and doh  :(  not a nice thought what have i done thats so bad  ???  :arse:

Great News - SupaBev on slicks  ;)  :p  :D  :)  Keep you out of trouble as well  :devil:  ;)  :p  :D  :)

take more than super Bev to keep him out of trouble......could try chopping fingers off to prevent keyboard use, might work.......

:p

Judging by the spelling and grammar, he's typing with his fists already.............. :p  :p  :D  :D

anything that sticks out will do  :D

So we're back to the erections topic then  :blush:  :p  ;)  

Mind, you won't be needing to put yours up this year now that you have your permanent green one  :D  :p  ;)  :devil:  :blush:

watch it monkey boy how can a man with your ape like figure take the p*** so be carefull scuffed knuckles  :arse: or ill tel mrs angry not to let you out of your tree to go to knockhill oo oo oo the funky edden  :durr:  :arse:

watch it monkey boy how can a man with your ape like figure take the p*** so be carefull scuffed knuckles  :arse: or ill tel mrs angry not to let you out of your tree to go to knockhill oo oo oo the funky edden  :durr:  :arse:

So is this a banana in my pocket - or is it just excitment at driving my westie again?  The small angry woman is after you now - better watch your back at Curborough :D

Anyway - I have always sought to emulate your style on the track - could say that I was a "chimp" off the old block?

Got any savlon - my knuckles are sore.

Watch it Lads!!

Theres more than just steve out there, with the problem of self indulgence of Beer, Wine and food !!

For the younger ones among you, it starts slowly and the older you get the bigger it grows!!

Or like me your just born with it.

born with it your right the duck genital warts so i have heard :(  errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr