Fingerman gives finger to team and team-mate

Captain Colonial

Calling Vettel's biggest fan, SteveD, to the boardroom please - words fail me, so I'll let him do it for me.

Clicky

• Like 1

Nice Rolex in the ad.

Just don't click on it, it's taken 2 minutes to load and is only 94% there. Gave up.

What ad?  It's a BBC Sport link. Confused...

I would probably agree with that - indirectly of course  :laugh:

What on earth is he on about.................

Maybe it's because I'm on a French IP addy. On mine there's an Omega ad on the right hand side. - Honest, would I kid you.

ed to add that I clicked again and it came up in a few seconds this time. This is it HERE

Must be because you're in Frenchyland.  Didn't your mum tell you not to click strangers?

But I wouldn't have met my everloving if I hadn't clicked.

I went [sound of fingers/thumb clicking], wench, bring me a drink. She thought I was so masterful she married me.

Now it's her that does the clicking. Us men never learn, do we.

Especially you....I learned a long time ago....

what a chuffin Dangler they (redbull) should just **** him off ,he must be in he top ten most annoying nunneys on the planet i'd love to wipe that smirk off his chuffin ugly mush , if i was webber i would walk out on the team ,im sure he would have the backing of the whole paddock ,i would have thought there is not one driver that likes fingerman and as for horner well he needs to man up and kick vettel in the teeth

• Like 1

Steve, great idea.

It won't happen, might be something to do with the 20 million squids they earn each year (maybe more)

I would have thought the team is loving all the publicity he generates.

Some years ago, someone who knows about these things, told me that a sponsor having his name on TV all over the world for the amount of time F1 is on would cost over £50 million in advertising costs.

Heard this on the radio yesterday, lost all respect for him, what a dangler! 

So no Team Orders then,  now called Vettel Orders I guess,  he's worse than the other German, Schuey.