Top Posters In This Topic

• KugaWestie

• alexander72

• Mark (smokey mow)

• s2rrr

Top Posters In This Topic

Soon as the job was done....................it didn't rain again  :d  :d  :d

Went in the big skip as was  :d

I think a penalty point for a low blow is on the cards there Bernie but pml at the thought. It ain't dignified but if I can do it just about  anyone can, come on you bunch of girlies try harder its only like twister but more difficult.  God knows what it looks like from outside but thick skin prevails, with the half hood on you get a bit more opening at the sides. Still not the easiest manoeuvre but hey ho better than being wet.

Swiss finishing school for schoolies getting into a Westy with a miniskirt on brings all sorts of visions to the table but best switch them off before the pc  people fire up. Not suitable wear some trousers.

Big up to Mark aka Smokey for the mirrors by the way.

Bob (sciatica expert and general unfit git ) :d  :d :d  :d  :d  :d  :cry:  :cry:  

I think a time trial/race at Stoneleigh could be very entertaining though :d

what kuga said - and I will donate a Teng Tool of some description as a prize....... "The Toolorders Teng Tools Time Trial for Westfield Foul Weather Access Trophy"  :-) 

Too many too read!

Leading leg in footwell, bend outside leg and pivot A*** in first, hand on side sill to pull outside leg in and slide into position.

Getting out is shuffle up, leg out, pivot so A*** out first and leg follows out after shoulder.

Done!

Best thing is when I've told people and while I seay leg in, turn to put A*** in... EVERY SINGLE PERSON IGNORES ME and puts head in next, get shoulders stuck and can't get out. I mean... Really??? Do you get in your tin top head first?