Bargain Cadwell Park trackday April 17th

SteveH

So the first WSCC suggested trackday for 2014 is at Cadwell Park.

A superb circuit and totally suited to lightweight cars like ours.  This is a MSVT day so it's being run by the circuit and they generally have fairly low numbers and good track discipline.  

It's the Thursday before the Easter weekend and there's bike racing on over the weekend so there shouldn't be too many racers getting some sneaky practice in prior to an event, this looks like a really good date to me so it would be great if we could get a decent showing from the club.

For any of you that haven't been to Caddy before, here's a bit of video of what it looks like - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cGcb9iuvwQ&list=UUPiV2AgfWjWdMhzxt7r8oag

It's a good mix of tighter and faster stuff, very three dimensional and fantastic to drive.  Instruction is available on the day and highly recommended for any first timers but I'm sure there will also be plenty of advice and guidance available from any of the old hands that come along.

MSVT have offered us a deal on this one, it's up on their website at £149 but we can get in for £127, about 15% off.  If we get a good number in for this one then I may be able to get bigger discounts later in the year with them but it's a bargain even at that price, you aren't going to find a better value event.

I'm aiming to get my car along and there's bunch of the Trackaction regulars interested so please shout up if you fancy it.

Steve H

That's a cracking deal you got there Steve, I'm up for a quality track day at Cadwell, like you said, it suits our cars perfectly and would be good to get a few Westfields there.

• 2 weeks later...

No other interest in this one?   :(

A great circuit but remember to lift off a bit as you go over the mountain

I was going to book this tomorrow, I need two spaces, how do I go about booking etc? May as well save a few pennies :)

Cheers

Mitch

Hi Mich.  If you phone 01474 875226 you'll get through to MSVT, book the date and ask for the WSCC discount and you should get it for £127, the discount was set up with Stuart but whoever you speak to should know about the price.

A great circuit but remember to lift off a bit as you go over the mountain

Especially if it's wet  :oops:

Got my own booking in this morning as well :-)

Just booked my place

So the forecast is for heavy rain then? ;)

Whatever floats your boat Adam. :laugh:  ...would prefer non boaty weather myself. :)