Power, charity and the 2013 Speed Series Champ!

Barry S

Hi

Well,,,,,,the Herts Beds and Bucks rolling road shoot out on 26th Oct (see Matt’s thread in the events section for details) has given me an opportunity to answer a question I genuinely don’t know the answer to, namely “so just how much power have you got in there mister”!!! ;)  

So, while we are at it, lets have a bit of fun and potentially raise money for the Derby and Notts 2013 charity which this year is “Frazer’s House”  it’s a residential house for the parents of terminally ill children, a very worthy cause. :t-up:

I’ll donate £20.00 if anyone can guess the power output (flywheel) of my car, just post your guess in this thread and I’ll collate them , one guess each guys.

If somebody has nicked your guess then just go either side of it to one decimal place.

Furthermore, if any of you who are going to the awards bash want to donate £1.00 for your guess (we can collect on the night) and we get a minimum of 20 guesses, I’ll donate my £20.00 regardless of a correct answer.

Don’t worry if you’re not coming to the awards so can’t donate, just guess without a donation, the more the merrier.

Come on chaps, many have asked me this over the last couple of years so lets have some guesses on the board.

Cheers

Barry

279 bhp

I will give you the pound at awards do

263bhp

Barry - I'll give you £20 - a good cause.

I can't make the awards or NMS so will give you at the next monthly meet.

Oh and congratulations on being Champ.  Very well deserved.

David

273 bhp. I'll give you my donation at the Awards "bash" as well.

Well done Barry, great idea.

Might be easier to add to a list

1) Terry 279

2) Fatbloke 249.9

3) James Spicer 268.4

4) Delboy 271

5) Marto303 255

6) XTR2Turbo 263

7) The Duck 277

8) Keith 260

9) Filfan 269

10) Bennett156 265

11) StephenH1 273

12) StephenH2 282  (not sure the rules allow !)

13) Woodman 270