Made a new friend yesterday

TAFKARM

And I don't like cats. 

20171226_141918.jpg

Robin, we know that any of our animals will always make a bee line to anyone who doesn't like them, as if to show them how friendly and nice they are. Weird how they know..............

Not sure if I've got flu or I'm allergic to him , but I'm off work feeling absolutely crap. 

56 minutes ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Not sure if I've got flu or I'm allergic to him , but I'm off work feeling absolutely crap. 

Me too Robin, I think theres a bug going round.

• 4 weeks later...

He's a very handsome lad! They are right sluts though aren't they. Our collie pup has taken to sleeping dangler up aswell!

20171223_150453.jpg

• Like 1

Thought I would show my 2 in a less ' flashing ' mode.  2 terriers in snooze mode in their lounge 'sofa' . Excuse the blurry nose, just woke Henry up. 

20180125_195754.thumb.jpg.ef48e82fede423fb9c39fa296de3a301.jpg

• Like 1

Take it as a compliment...  you’d not lie like that unless you felt really safe and secure. 

Thought I'd add in one of my 2, 4-paws, the other is a dog

And she will drop and sleep absolutely anywhere in the house, especially in front of the fire

IMG_2048.JPG

Well if we’re including puddy tats, mine helping me unbox my FreeWheel from Mike!

1BA02352-E7C8-4FDF-8EBB-B49B9C3BC31B.jpeg

Plus the seemingly inevitable, lying on your back, waving your paws in the air, being cute shot 

FFF29CAF-C892-48D0-9CA6-AC3BB2775F84.jpeg

:d

• Like 1