Hello from Bramhall

1960dave

Yeah, with it being a low line bonnet, I suspect you may have a fairly limited range of manifold options. Might be worth looking in Caterham circles too, I seem to recall they had similar issues with the S3, where they had to have a swan neck manifold that kept the carbs low to the chassis rail.

Im sure I used to see Delorto linkages that fit underneath the carbs, but that's going back quite a few years. Someone like Eurocarb might be able to advise?

• 2 weeks later...

Mad up today got a good manifold at last fitted the webers but found the engine was a tiny bit high. Changed the rubber mount and success after I connected the coil it was alive, with the Lotus throttle arm and a bracket I will have to make that will sort out the under carb linkage £10 in parts and much head scratching. 

• Like 2