John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

I guess camping will have to be paid for?

I can't see a way of just paying for camping as it is an upgrade to a ticket purchase, can anybody advise how this is done?

Cheers Ian

Ian,

Camping tickets are available from www.oultonparkgoldcup.co.uk or over the phone on 0843 453 9000.

John.

Hi John

can I have a ticket for Monday for Richard and I.  My registration  is G882TVO  , Rich will advise his  number

Regards

Andrew

Ian,

Camping tickets are available from www.oultonparkgoldcup.co.uk or over the phone on 0843 453 9000.

John.

Thanks John, i will sort it out with them, also I have PM'd you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi John can I please get ticket for oulton park on the Monday please name is Terry white member 21305 ta

• Like 1

Hi Terry,

Please pm your reg number and address.

thanks,

John.

Post #1 updated with attendee list.

Tezza, I don't know if you realised but the post with your details on was visible to the whole world that cares to look, not advisable normally!

You normally need to use the Personal Messenger function to give John, (Bollockybill) your details. (In this case, I've PM'd him for you)

Great event last year so looking forward to it again. PM sent!

Can I just remind everyone wanting to go, you need to PM John with your details: the tickets are allocated by the Gold Cup Organisers to individual cars, which is why he needs your registration number, John also posts the tickets out to everyone, so needs your home address (and real name!)

The Boardroom thread here is visible to anyone on the internet that cares to look, so please don't post personal details up here.

If you've not used the PM system before, don't panic, it's actually quite straightforward!

I'll walk you through it below:-

• Scroll up to one of bollockybills posts, and click on his "avatar", (that's the cool cartoon picture of his car, at the left hand side of the screen, just below his name).
  • ​A page showing the publicly viewable profile information about John should have opened up; somewhere just above the centre of the page, you'll see his avatar again at the left, a large banner with his Boardroom name - bollockybill in the centre, and at the right of that, three buttons - "Add me as a friend", "Send me a message" and "find content"
  • Click on "Send me a message"
  • A little pop up window should now have opened, where it says "subject" type a suitable title - "Goldcup tickets" for example! Underneath that, there is a box labelled "Message". Type your message in here, being sure to include your real name, your address and the registration number of the car you will be attending in.
  • Once you've written your message, hit the "Send" button below the message box and you're done, the PM will be on it's way to John.

It's actually even easier to do than it is to describe!!

​Now, at some point, John may well reply to your PM, again, don't panic! If we have an email address for you, then you will get a notification that you've had a PM, this will include the message itself, so you can read it offline.

However, you will also get notification on the Boardroom itself. 

At the very top of every screen, there is a little envelope icon, next to your Boardroom name, at the top right. Whenever you get a new PM, the little envelope icon will change to include a little red circle with a number in it. (The number is the number of new, unread PM's you have!)

If you click on the envelope icon, it will take you to a list of your messages, unread will have the subject in bold type, click on the message to view it.

You will also see at the top of the message list are buttons to "View all messages" and to "Compose New" messages. These give you another way to see what's in your inbox etc and what you've sent, along with another way to send PM's.

Any problems, please just shout out...

• Like 1

Nice one Dave.

14th August is the cut off date for free tickets. So if you want to go, let me know.

John.

​If we have an email address for you, then you will get a notification that you've had a PM, this will include the message itself, so you can read it offline.

Dave, I don't receive email notifications of PM's, is this something I have to set up?

Dave, I don't receive email notifications of PM's, is this something I have to set up?

It's an option, yes. Normally it seems to be on by default, but it for a number of members it hasn't been. (Maybe it picked up an old setting somewhere when the system was migrated to the new one).

Do you want me to have a look for you?