Mighty Class A winning 2014 car for sale - PRICE REDUCED

alexander72

Evening all, 

I have some interest on the wheels and trailer so the Mighty one remains available.  I have a new car coming soon and would like to shift the westfield in the next 10 days and would hope that £6,250 would tempt someone for such a special little cross flow.  This car is genuinely well sorted and its only another sorted car that has made me move one.

If I dont get the right price for the red car it will perhaps be "Plan B" I will be a 2 westfield household again :-) 

I am open to offers - for those that love a cross flow this is a very well sorted one that is still competitive - even with me driving it....

best wishes 

James 

All PM's / emails answered and pictures sent.  Car is available to view tomorrow - Sunday and next weekend - J 15 M1

*Driver not included :d:p;)

Cheers scott.... I'm actually minded to keep it having done 150 fast B road miles today..... It's an astonishing engine box combo.....

Bump - new car arriving Sunday and need to sell.... 

Chris, yes I think my car would suit sky dive paul.... If you wish to pass on my email please do- james.alexander@willis.com thanks mate. James

Great car James, at a great price. Having a xflow myself, I understand you how great a car this is. I guess many potential Westfield buyers don't understand the value/appeal of a sorted xflow on carbs and are looking for something "more modern" or are chasing headline figures. If I wasn't sentimentally attached to mine, I'd trade up to yours in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sale.

Bill

Bill,

Thanks for the comments. I think you are right mate. In the words of chris robinson from NMS after a road test in my car "that's quick"....in the case of this car it isn't the out and out power (166bhp on dump at 7500 rpm) or the grip from the Zzrs or the SC quaife box, it's the sum of all those things. The last owner spent 18 years making this go round corners properly with ARB up front, adjustable shocks, brake bias and so on. On the road I have done 9,000 miles in 3 years and 15 events. It's a magic little car that I am considering keeping of space allows. I'm still open to offers but am considering selling great box and engine separately and chassis as a roller. There is decent demand for a hot cross flow from the classic ford boys.... If anyone wants a run in the car I am at home this weekend and over the Xmas break and the car will be at stony Stratford classic on New Year's Day..... Merry Christmas everyone :-)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.