Westy Narrow Owners Club - The Video

Captain Colonial

Thanks one and all, most kind! :)

Loving the vid, top work that my car is on the start screen! Well done Captain!

Matt Seabrook and Mark Coopers are now Westfield-less yet they appear in the starting badge-blast!

I am proud to say I once owned one. ;)

Cant see it as at work but will have a look this evening!

Didnt know there was a 'narrow owners' sub division....

Hi, I have a narrow, not joined the club yet. I recognise the westy at 3.48 its Steve.P's im sure. Mid-Life Crisis his username definitely a narrow with a X-flow. Need a bit of help too. Ordered a set of front hub mounts, bottom ball joints dont fit as they are for a wide body and cant find any narrow body mounts, anyone know a supplier?

Thanks

Tom

(1991 Narrow, 1700 Xflow)

Hi Tom - happy to sign you up to the club, just tell me the colour of your car and you're in! Check the thread here and again on Monday when I'll have your membership processed.

With regards to the mounts, they are most likely Cortina units (I think but I stand to be corrected - yet again), which you can obviously get from a local motor factor. Take the old ones along for reference.

Yeh its the 4 bolt ones I ordered the two bolt ones in a set from rally design. Great never would have found them on my own thanks. Its black with orange shocks, grill and roll bar but the front half is in bits at the moment still!

Then I shall take care of your membership as well over the weekend! :)

Yeh its the 4 bolt ones I ordered the two bolt ones in a set from rally design. Great never would have found them on my own thanks. Its black with orange shocks, grill and roll bar but the front half is in bits at the moment still!

OK, here are your badges of office! Please save these to your computer immediately in case of data loss at my end.

smalltd.jpg

medyh.jpg

bigxm.jpg

Welcome aboard, #58! :t-up::)

That reminds me Captain, I've never applied for my narrow membership.

Sorted! :t-up:

badge6.gif

badge5.gif

badgek.gif

Welcome to the club, #59! :)

are there any meets north west direction over easter? or if not.... anyone fancy a meet in the north west over easter??

There's nothing official, its all informal and for fun, but if you want to organise something, go for it!