MIRA entries

Terry Everall

Favour to ask....!

I'm attempting to drive Maurici's car this weekend, but I can't drive it with the side door on... his WSCC Speed Series stickers (the big square ones) are on the doors. Does anyone have a spare they can bring please? Even if it's the 'old' one with the wrong colour NMS logo that would be fine.

Thanks in advance :t-up:

I could tell you where to make big time savings.......but that would cost you  :getmecoat:  :rolleyes:

That would help Adam ! :d

IMHO the time is made on the very first corner; it can be taken far faster than most think and get the exit right will give you a significant speed increase on the straight, well long left hander, but don't lift or hold back here. Then it's down to you to brake as late as possible at the control tower but not too much for the right hander. Do the right hander in a gear higher than you think is correct so that you don't scrub off too much speed.

Then there is the last long bend - keep it as fast as possible and you will achieve a good time.

Well that's my take on MIra - though I am sure many will say that I am wrong :-)

Hi Adam

I have some of the old ones still.

Will put them in the car. Your more than welcome to them

Cheers

Ian

• Like 1

You need total ( and I do mean total ) commitment into the long blind left hander before Tower straight. The grip is fantastic and I and a few others don't lift!

Also throw the car into the entrance to the long left hander before the finish and slide it round keeping as much power on as possible trying not to lift

Good luck

but its going to be very wet

:down:

"its going to be wet" - Good points then!

I think we can officially claim a wet event on this one! Good fun actually, made Mira quite technical even for those with less power.

• Like 2

Haha. Rained until lunch ish, never dried out fully though...

Some good drives today - top work Adam!