John Hoyle - 2015 WSCC Speed Series Champion

Scottish Bloke

Well done John well deserved an added bonus being a Yorkshire man and member of the elite Maffia.

• Like 1

Congrats John & Martin, some really exceptional driving, very well deserved.

Despite John's protests about not being very tech literate I understand he does read the boardroom at least occasionally, maybe someone will teach him how to post someday, but I suspect he may always be too busy finding ways to go faster to ever get the time  ;)

Huge congratulations to John on securing the championship.

It's not like he has been hanging around the last couple of seasons either, so the win is all the more impressive when considering he managed to average nearly 101 points against target times he set himself in a car that is unchanged from when those targets were set!!

Congratulations to all the other class champions/award winners this year, yet another great season! :)

You have a very impressive average as well Dave!

Well done to John & Martin and all the winners.

But most importantly well done to all of you for taking part and making this yet another cracking season for the Speed Series, with some great paddock banter & support this is one of the finest National Sprint & Hillclimb Championships out there.

• Like 5

Well done John, a fantastic effort and hugely impressive to us newbies!

Also huge congrats to Marto on a triumphant victory in the Novice champs, that last drive was exceptional and I think you'll treasure that one for years to come!

As has already been so eloquently written by everyone else, this really is the BEST series - clear by the support, banter, fun and mates made in the paddock - I'm hooked!

Very well done John.

Great driving all season with some stunning times. As John says you've joined an excessive club now you've won the championship. Many of us try for years and don't get near.

Mark

Well done all, enjoyed seeing all the results piling in..... :-) next year hopefully for me

• Like 1