Sprint School 10th July 2015 @ Blyton

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

If you are interested in doing this you need to get you name down NOW before its too late

....some of us are very nervous passengers!! (including me)

I don't mind taking you out to settle your nerves ;)

Well worth trying this peeps.

It was sprint school that started me sprinting.

OK, I'm in... Gonna be all day on the track any way so a different attitude/direction would be a change.

Hi John,

I'm interested in attending the School. Although, I am booked in for the afternoon ONLY trackday, is it possible to attend both - as I will need to attend a trackday drivers briefing.

Thanks

Simon

list updated!

Thank you!

hi john

im booked in for the afternoon session  and now jack my boy has decided he would like to have a go. so going to put him down has second driver . but could you add him to sprint school to if any spaces available ;)

hi john

im booked in for the afternoon session  and now jack my boy has decided he would like to have a go. so going to put him down has second driver . but could you add him to sprint school to if any spaces available ;)

no worries

Mark Anson and Tim Nunn need to get themselves into class 3K

There will be more info about the Sprint School later but at the moment it will start at 1145hrs prompt so make sure you are there as we have limited time available. Paul Morcom and myself will be pulling it all together so hope to see you there. Don't be late or else you will miss it!!!!!

There will be more info about the Sprint School later but at the moment it will start at 1145hrs prompt so make sure you are there as we have limited time available. Paul Morcom and myself will be pulling it all together so hope to see you there. Don't be late or else you will miss it!!!!!

Thank you!!

Dear WSCC Sprint School student,

I hope you are looking forward to the informal introduction to sprinting that we are running on Friday, 10th July 2015 at Blyton Park.  Please arrive in good time and if you plan to use your car then please park near the classroom (an area for parking will be provided).  If you are going to drive the circuit then please bring along your driving licence, long sleeved top full length trousers and a helmet (if you have one, if not then we will be able to lend you one for the observed drive).

The agenda for the school is:

1) 11:45 Introduction to Sprinting and Hillclimbs
2) 12:00 Equipment needed - helmet, gloves etc.
3) 12:15 Car preparation & scrutineering notes
4) 12:30 Walk the track
5) 13:00 to 13:15 Sprint instruction
6) 13:15 Review, Q&A
7) 13:30 Close

We look forward to meeting you and sharing an enjoyable and fun introduction to sprinting.

Regards
Paul Morcom & Terry Everall
  • Like 1

Nice one Terry :yes:

Also please note that between 13:00 and 13:15 we need to get 10 participants & cars around a ~1:30 min lap... So, as you've already worked out, there will be very little changeover time and no time at all for faffing! Please be ready to go immediately after the track walk so we can avoid eating into the afternoon track day.

BTTT

is jack on list . if so I will need to leave earlier than I was going to . :oops: