Any contacts for custom exhausts?

TableLeg

You will probably have to persevere with your closest exhaust company as any good builder will want to build it to the car. I had mine done in Glasgow and the cost was serious. But what a difference to the engine! Pm me if you want to know the cost. DON'T IF YOU DON'T!

Simspon exhausts are top quality but I would imagine that one for your car would be several ££££'s , but would be a work of art and give you exactly what you want/need .

Another local option is powerspeed in kent, very good but i noticed the prices have gone up a bit last time.

I think a telephone call best for these type of companies - there not sitting at a desk all day witgh acess to email.

Having seen it before it was incorporated into the full manifold, that collector was a real thing of beauty; a fantastic bit of fabrication and real quality. (And I say that as the previous owner of a full Simpsons system!)

Thanks all for the replies :)

Now so far from the collection of contacts you have given me I have had one price.

Running 2x External silencers with 2x pipes each. One with a CAT and one without.

£2600......

That has taken me by surprise. I was not expecting it to be that much!!!

Not entirely unexpected...

i confess I'd become conditioned to "Westfielding world" suppliers prices for essentially off the peg systems, which whether it's the factory, or an independent supplier, all seem to be broadly within a certain range.

Its only when I started looking at possibly having something bespoke made for the Honda car, that I had a bit of an eye opener!

You could try Wunoff, they seem to make systems for lots of Westfields. They may just possibly be able to supply you with what you need without needing the car. If you  can run to the cost, Simpson Race exhausts are a work of art but they will need the car. Simpsons are just outside Slough.

I think Wunoff are in Yorkshire?

Wunoff are indeed in Yorkshire close to Bradford and will fabricate anything you want and at a reasonable price. Ring Mark or John for a price and see what they can do

Thanks again all,

It still seems like a lot of money for 2x silencers 4x pieces of pipe and 2x CATs.

Or to put it another way £1300 for 1 silencer, 1CAT and 1 piece of pipe.

I'll try some more of the contacts.

Oh sorry, thought you were including manifolds for that.

Yes, very expensive.

Agree with Dave I thought £2600 including manifolds was OK but without, it seems steep.

To add one more to your list to explore, try BTB Exhausts in Daventry.  They made my SBD designed one for the C20XE, what a lovely piece of work it is.