So how do you bag a free upgrade on BA long haul fliights?

dave1888

Cheers mate, our mates sound similar to yours. It's just the ones who don't respect local laws and customs are the ones that stand out and the ones you remember when you get home from a trip.

It's not just Brits abroad, went to a wedding recently where the couple thought it would be a good idea to split friend groups up and wife and I got stuck with a load of city'ite hooray Henries openly discussing how they wouldn't get out of bed for less than £Xk a year. Well whoopdedoo, I graduated with a masters degree and went straight into labouring 40 hours a week on minimum wage, plus 40 hours a week bar work on top to pay the student debt off because it was better than sponging off rich parents or signing on. Couldn't wait to get off that table.

There's no such thing as too old or poor if you fancy a move. To be honest, it's a perfect time, the whole company I work for are being made redundant by April next year, wife isn't over the moon after moving jobs last Christmas so it's time to make some big decisions about life. No kids, no ties, the only thing I'm not selling is the Westfield, my parents are looking after her!