Blyton Videos

Lee Smith

The mystery No.38 Westfield  :ghostface:

Number 38 is listed as Peter Green on the tables but I thought he was called Mathew Green. Maybe just a simple case of mixed up name and results?

Great videos all but i dont understand  how you dint all get failed for having wheels over the white lines - dont we have to stay off the white lines or you get a fail recorded? 

Great videos all but i dont understand  how you dint all get failed for having wheels over the white lines - dont we have to stay off the white lines or you get a fail recorded?

No James, two wheels allowed over white lines on circuit and all four wheels within lines over timing posts. Wuv

chuffing great - i'm sure I heard is as keep your wheels inside the lines at all times...

chuffing great - i'm sure I heard is as keep your wheels inside the lines at all times...

Ha... that's excuse number 49 for not being faster! :d :D

Ha... that's excuse number 49 for not being faster! :d :D

Haha Smeg, I'm loving it.

Ok so here's my best run of the weekend 71.42s 2nd in class  :t-up:

Before you all start I know I'm off the power & braking to early but I was working on ACW's advise of slow in fast out, just needs a little more practise  :d

what's with the umbrella ???  ???  ???  

:d

I'm enjoying watching these. 

Darve

Ah you obviously don't know my other nick name  "The Rain Man"  but I have to say it also did a great job as a sun shade at the weekend :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

• Like 1

I now see what you mean Adrain about straightening the wheel on the exit of Bishops, I want to try it again now; damn it, I've got to wait until next July :angry:

A bit slower than the rest of you! Here's my fastest, 75.39s in the lardycar... :d

My analysis... braking too early and too much into the chicanes?

What do you pros think?

Not an expert by any means but comparing videos I think you were slightly cautious putting power down into the start of the main straight and not using the full width available e.g 0.47

I attended Loton drivers school last week and the feedback to almost everyone was to use the full width of track available.

I thought your lines into the bends looked very good.

I wish I had taken a video now so my one timed run could be reviewed.

Great Videos All keep em coming!