WSCC Merchandise Store - Doors Open

Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

Hi Dave

They do make bigger sizes if required - just let me know via PM if you need assistance :t-up:

:blush: :blush: :blush::oops:  Thanks!

Being basically a freak when it comes to these things, I've always found overalls, including race suits tricky to get to fit. :down:  It's a problem when you aren't just a fat b******d, but reasonably tall -trouble is, my height is in my back IYSWIM.

Do you need those sizes to be waist size Dave? ;)

I'm quite tempted to get a boiler suit once I have the car again and some money to spend on it!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all

Just to let you know that Howsafe are closed from the 20th of December until the 2nd of January

With this in mind could anyone considering ordering merchandise for Christmas presents please get your orders in ASAP - ideally orders need to be placed before the 9th of December to gaurantee delivery for Christmas.

Thanks in advance :t-up:

Clark

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Could you please order all products online so as to keep all orders coming in via one method http://revkit.co.uk/wscc/ - you can checkout and pay with PayPal or credit card

There are a number of very good reasons for this, which benefit all the merchandise store customers and also the WSCC as a whole

Thank you

Clark

• 7 months later...

Does anyone know what to measure for the boiler suits? 38" to 50" I'm guessing chest but want to check before placing an order.

Thanks, Tim

its chest size Tim - I would order a size or two bigger than your chest measurement

so if you measure 42" I would go for either 44 or 46 depending upon how you like the fit :t-up:

Ordered a 42" to cope with my long body even though I have a 38" chest. Also I like to wear extra layers to keep warm in the winter months.

• 5 months later...

Well just renewed my traders status for another year :t-up:

You can shop here https://www.howsafe.co.uk/

for general workwear and safety equipment (please contact me for contract pricing for business)

or for WSCC merchandise you can shop here http://wscc.revkit.co.uk/

for smart WSCC branded clothing (now with added brolleyness :d )

Thank you

Clark (Cleggy)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi Clark,

Having lost my cap a couple of times :(   I was wondering if you could offer a hunting/trapper winter baseball cap with ear flaps that tie under the chin?

Hi Marcus

PM sent