Zetec Throttle Body kits - Special Price

Simon Westwood - Westfield Sportscars Ltd

Good morning all,

For anybody who wants more power from the Black Top Zetec engine then look no further.

We are offering a complete Throttle Body kit which uses your existing Omex 600 ECU at the reduced price of £1075.00 inc VAT.

The kit comes with everything required for the conversion including the remap to your existing ECU and will deliver circa 170BHP.

This is a limited offer so please call Russ or Gavin in the Parts department to order yours now.

If any one is interested in having the kit fitted at the factory then £300 inc VAT will cover this service.

Kind regards

Simon

• Like 1

That sounds a good deal! Simon. WSC did something similar in 2005 for the Madness kit based on the MBE ECU and the silvertop

I need to nudge my neighbour building his kit to get one for his blacktop!!

Hi Kerry,

Yes we did a similar offer previously and it worked well.

How are you doing.....missing your Westfield?

Kind regards

Simon

Actually not really, Simon. I am glad to have had one and built it, no regrets at all. But life's moved on. There's a much much slower project happening this year.......

• 4 months later...

Hi Tim,

Give Russ or Gavin a call and they will sort you out.

Kind regards

Simon