• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

THAMES VALLEY MEETING

shaun

Meeting this Sunday at The Bird in Hand.

Unfortunately can't make this one, my wife's birthday and we have all the family staying with us.  (Already in trouble for going to the footy on Saturday) :devil:  :devil:

Will definitely be at the December meet - Anyone got any ideas for a Chrimbo meal - I'm sure The Bird in Hand might do something but could be expensive based on the prices of drinks.

Apologies for not sending out emails this month - computer not yet working with ISDN.  Do miss the Broadband

Shaun :D

Will be my first meeting,so hope peeps will be there.The cars all tucked up at the moment,so will be bringing the nappy moblie with the family.I hope someone will be there with rear anti-roll bar,so I can take some piccies.Have made the front one and works a treat,will bring photos to prove I own a westie!!!!

It's p******** down, so I'm staying here....... :(

Makes me feel better that I couldn't make it  :cool:

Who braved the rain???

Your'e all Wimps. It was not raining that much. Mind you I did put the hood on for the first time ever. Took about 10 minutes to get out of the car including burning my leg on the exhaust.

Ya Big Southern softies  :D  :devil:  :D  Thats givin them oooooppp North some real ammo for havng a go  :D  :devil:  :D

Couldn't you have come up with the excuse of a blizzard and hurricane winds rather than rain.........pah  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :)  :D

Black Country turned out last night albeit in van, peugeot, Vx and shanks pony cos Will only lives over the road  :D  :D  :devil:  :D