Bob Green

Bob Green

holly crap this truley has knocked the stffing out of me , jeeez i allways got on well with bob he allways made me laugh i know he will be missed around here ,i for one will miss him greatly  , and im sure i speak for everyone when i say  our thoughts are with the family at this very sad time , steve,bev and willem

if you could and dont mind posting the place and time of the funeral i for one would very much like to attend , if thats ok with the family

I'm so very sorry, Ray. Yes he took pictures of my car, and was such a good generous chap. Nothing else to say really, just heartfelt commiserations to you and all your Dad's family.

My condolences also - I sadly never had the good fortune to meet Bob, but when I joined the club the esteem in which he was held by all was obvious.  

He clearly had a passion for the cars and I too shall miss his presence here.

I am terribly sorry to hear of Bob's passing and my condolences to you and the rest of your family at this very sad time..

Our condolences,I only new Bob thru this forum. Our best wishes are with you. Steve and Linda.

Ray, this is very sad news for the Derby and Notts area that Bob suppported over the years. He was a friend to many of us and will be sorely missed.

If possible could you contact me sometime  ... pm (from this forum) or phone or email, my details are on the Derby and Notts site.

Garry

http://www.wscc.co.uk/area/derbyandnotts/

Ray,

I am shocked and saddened by this news. I only met Bob last year and he was a great guy. My condolencies to you and your family

John

I never had the privilege of meeting Bob, but we exchanged posts on here on a number of occasions over the years - we were of similar vintage to each other I think. He always came across as a man of not inconsiderable knowledge. Knowledge that he was always willing to share with others on the forum without a scintilla of one-upmanship, but with a genuine willingness to commune with fellow enthusiasts. I was unaware that Bob was unwell, let alone so seriously and this is a big shock. It underlines everyone's mortality that a man with so much wisdom and wit should be taken so cruelly. My thoughts and sympathies are with you Ray, and your family at this tragic time.

Very sad news , Bob was a great contributor to this site , he will be very sadly missed as will his wicked sense of humour .

R.I.P.

Indeed, very sad news.  I only met Bob once and he was a true gentleman.  My sincere condolences.

Firstly I would like to thank you all for your kind comments, and it is nice to see that Dad was well liked on this site as I knew he was.

If anyone does want to come to the funeral then you are more then welcome and I will add the the date, location etc when it is confirmed.

Please send a PM message to my dads account if you would like to come so we can know the numbers.

Thanks again

Ray

Garry - please feel free to PM my dads account and I will get back to you as I will be checking this website as much as I can

Ray,

Sorry to hear this, thinking about you and your family. I met Bob just the once, lovely chap.

Aidan

Ray

Real sorry to hear the news

Met Bob a couple of times and conversed on here a few times, he was a nice decent fella.

My thoughts to all the family at this time

Rest well Bob.

Tony

Very sad news rest in peace Bob thoughts with your Family

Marcus