Castle Combe regs are out! Swift action recommended

Lumme!

i'm in too.... Linton Travel towers beckons and I have my 12" plate....... back of the net...... :)

Im in, now we just need the weather to warm up,see you all there

I'm in too; very pleased/relieved. 

Sincere commiserations to any Speed Series drivers who have missed out this time round, and I wish you luck with other entries.

My obsessive monitoring of the Bristol Motor Club website will now be replaced by an unhealthy fascination with the weather forecast for a certain part of Wiltshire... .

I'm looking forward to seeing you all there; I'll be motorhoming it with the family, arriving Friday evening.  You're welcome to drop in, but don't wake the kids!

I wish you all a safe journey.

Cheers,

Simon

can someone let me have a full list of Westfield entries

tel, i dont know how to mate - i had an email with a CC list but no mention of which car is which...sorry cant help much more...

Tel, finals haven't been sent out yet. All we each got was an email telling us if we'd got in :)

Sorry

I thought that Alexander had been sent a list

Tel, just got an email mate.   when i get home from the office I will forward it to you. You might recognise the names ? 

I'll bang em across to you Terry when they go live.

Hotel booked, new engine mounts today, new gear box mount tomorrow, new brake line to rear today, bleed brakes next week, re-pack exhaust, hoover winnebago and i'm ready to go... oh and book my umbrella girls....

and fit new axle seal........ thank god for Northampton Motor Sport.... :)

Hotel booked, new engine mounts today, new gear box mount tomorrow, new brake line to rear today, bleed brakes next week, re-pack exhaust, hoover winnebago and i'm ready to go... oh and book my umbrella girls....

I love the English language......

The hope: "Oh and book my Umbrella Girls"

But the reality may be: "Oh and book my umbrella, girls."

It's wet in the Combe area today, but fingers crossed for next week.

Bispers, i like that.....  I have an umbrella girl in debbie my partner!!  We wont need it next week - it will be 18 degrees and sunny.....  :) 

Car's almost ready :laugh: just the timing strut still to fit after lunch and then the race numbers and I'm good to go :t-up:

Looks like 6 WSCC runners

Good luck and fingers crossed it doesnt snow for you