Area meet - tomorrow 9th Oct

windy

Usual reminder of the meeting at the Old Green Man, Little brickhill, Nr. Milton Keynes, Old A5. 8 pm onwards, Thursday 9th October.

Everyone Welcome

See you there!

Graham

Any chance of a meet in Herts?! How about alternating the meet venue from mth to mth - county to county IYSWIM.

We've met at our current location for at least 10 years because the majority of "active" members are local to the Milton Keynes area. I think what also makes our area successfull is that members prefer a decent run to a meeting in their cars. I live in Harpenden which is 30-40 mins drive away.

If we were to change venues every month it would mean a lot of work communicating this to members. Not all have email. Better to have a central meeting point I think.

If you are keen enough yourself to set up a Herts area I think this would be good. You would probably find that 2 meetings a month in the catchment would suit the keen members wanting to meet up twice a month (within the 3 counties) & would also be beneficial for the locals in your neck of the woods not wishing to travel too far.