THAMES VALLEY AREA

shaun

Meeting this Sunday at The Bird in Hand, Knowl Hill

Noon onwards

Look forward to seeing you all

Shaun

:D  :D

Newbie question, wheres the pub, what time and will I be welcome in the Elise... ;) Westie is currently in bits being prepped for SVA :(

Click here for directions.

Meet from 12 noon onwards, although I'm always late.  :0

Elise is welcome - we had a Noble at the meeting a couple of months back - sometimes refreshing to look at something different :D  :D

It's worth coming even just to talk through the SVA - what will pass and what will fail???  Plenty of owners here to give you advice.

Look foward to seeing you on Sunday

PS  As mentioned before - Always worth coming along to the club meetings prior to SVA - lots of useful advice available  :p  :p  :p

Hope to be there.....

Any chance of reserving the 2 tables/alcove on the left as you walk in the front door (where we sat the first day we went there), just in case it's;

A) p******** down, and

B) there's lots of us.........

Hope to be there.....

Any chance of reserving the 2 tables/alcove on the left as you walk in the front door (where we sat the first day we went there), just in case it's;

A) p******** down, and

B) there's lots of us.........

Sir - Table has been reserved :0

Ok definately keen now, wonder if I trailered the car up you kind chaps may take a look and point out what I need to watch out for on SVA... ;)

Ok definately keen now, wonder if I trailered the car up you kind chaps may take a look and point out what I need to watch out for on SVA... ;)

What's the spec on your Westie?

Apologies to AOL users - all my emails are being sent back again  :(

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

********@aol.com

********@aol.com

********@aol.com

********@aol.com

********@aol.com

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Can anyone with AOL try to email me a test message - I'll will then return the message - ta  :)

What's the spec on your Westie?

Its a BEW with a Yamaha R1 lump, Quaife Reverse Box, Live axled but pretty much standard appart from that.

Its a BEW with a Yamaha R1 lump, Quaife Reverse Box, Live axled but pretty much standard appart from that.

Sounds interesting!!!!!!!!!!!  :0  :0

Graeme Finlayson put an R1 engine in his - the one he used for the Barbados Rally  :p  :p