Colours?

Benzo

Would have to be black and white for me if I was building from new.... That or silver and black.

Maybe superstition, but, Is'nt Green unlucky for a race car?

I think Tims pic was in last mag under awards section 

What about silver it's very popular in tin tops wonder what it would look like in a sevenesque car?

What about silver it's very popular in tin tops wonder what it would look like in a sevenesque car?

Westfield did a limited edition run of 25 cars in two tone silver and black for their 25th anniversary called the jubilee SE, but being a metalic colour all the tubs had to be painted rather than gelcoat. They looked :love:

http://www.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/serange/jubilee_se.html

I like the white.  Ivory maybe  :oops:

Not sure how I feel about matt black but seems to be on a few tin tops nowadays.

I'm thinking of painting mine mat black. I've done the nose cone. 

I think white or beige looks like undercoat and someone has forgotten to paint it

Forgot this was for the sevens series

Trying to run a different colour, a few white ones, yellow one and Alan Davidson has a green one so its hard to choose :(