6 hours in hospital ffs turning into 4 days wtf ffs

SteveD

Sounds like a popular pass time amongst the other inmates :oops: I suggest you make yourself a bag of pee and go for a stroll around the wards with your neighbours. A man with such experience of the golden liquid as yourself should be able to teach them a few tricks :laugh::oops:

Chin up and I hope you're cured and back to normal again soon :)

I hope you're cured and back to normal again soon :)

How will we be able to tell? ;)

Having spent a couple of days (and nights) in our local horsespiddle last year having my walnut cored (prostate re-bored) I know what it's like in a ward with others. Believe me earplugs are your best friend!

Hope the problem gets sorted - I loathe being less than fit and you have my sympathy. Got a doc in the family but he's an orthopod so can't really offer any pointers. :bangshead:

Just off to p*** in a co op bag and tear the A*** out of me trousers and hang me balls out in full view to get me own back

Why not get them all to fart in bottles, build your stock up.  :)

The word Normal conjures up many a vision, to place Steve in the same sentence as normal is slightly flawed.

I can picture it now though - shudders

I've got to sleep tonight the vision will and has disturbed me.

Get well soon you daft git

Bob  :d  :d :d  :d  :d  :d  

My approach is all to do with p*** taking......... bit like watching Buzz trying to drive quickly

Ask Steve Robinson about a little shunt he had up his rear from Buzz . Certainly made the A*** of his car look saggy :laugh:

Steve, ear plugs in, get in bed, stay there and let people look after you goodness me x

haha breaking free for a tinnie and the footy, thats class! hope they crack on and get ya fixed soon fella, im sure a man of your calibre can think of some ways to entertain yourself whilst locked up in the white wards of a hospital haha :d 

Well laid here wide awake all night behind me curtain bored ****less with me homemade earplugs in , so bored so I'm thinking I need to fart so I let oit a rippper then some bloke starts lauging so that then set the ytone for a while fat laugh fart laugh oh well iy madehimlaugh so iy cnt be bad

Good luck man,hope all goes fine!!! sure didnt that fartbottle didnt sliped further up and caused that eye cross thing.....? :)

Just had mri scan that was a experience ,well at least it was quieter than in the cockin ward last night , but know I know how a sausage feels like

When do you get the results?

Your typing is getting better so looks like you may be improving.