6 hours in hospital ffs turning into 4 days wtf ffs

SteveD

:laugh:  :cry:  :laugh:

I will have an orange juice for you tomorrow night at the club meet but be careful of your ears burning. We will get some mileage out of this escapade, for sure.

Take it easy

Bob :d  :cry:  :d  :cry:

I will have an orange juice for you tomorrow night at the club meet but be careful of your ears burning. We will get some mileage out of this escapade, for sure.

Take it easy

Bob :d  :cry:  :d  :cry:

not sure i will be there wuv tbh , i cant cope with people having conversations around me ,it confuses the chuff out of me and i cant cope with it also i seem not to be hearing some things ,bev said i just sit hear looking blank while she's talking to me some times

i thought that was just normal tbh :laugh:  :cry:

we will see about tomorow night i will do my best wuv :yes:

That wasn't an invite although I'm sure we would like to see you out and about its too early. You stay where you are and get better properly and SOON.

Bob :angry:

They've let him out  ??????, lock up your daughters. Must have missed that bit.

OOPS

That wasn't an invite although I'm sure we would like to see you out and about its too early. You stay where you are and get better properly and SOON.

Bob :angry:

bl**** el make your mind up :laugh:

I,m guessing your back at home "officially" Steve 

Right?

yes wuv im on the loose well long chain at the moment ,i cant drive and wont be able to for the forseable future

Don't forget I've had an event as well so between us we haven't got a decent set of brain cells. You come out when Bev says you can. No harm in doing what you are told for a while. Be doing the bl**** ironing next goodness me. Ooh the woolly bits, oohh the mens woolly bits.

Bob :)  :) :)  :)  

bev has just been back to collect my medication , holly chuff how many pills

utf-8BSU1HMDA4OTUtMjAxMzAyMDUtMTk1Ni5qcG

I wasn't sure if that was a photo or a still from a Wallace and Grommit film :d   Just look at those slippers ..

Great to hear that you are home Steve. It's a pain in the A*** but one step at a time owd son, thinking of you..

well been down the unit with marshall today he has been doing some wiring for me , i have just been ploddong and pottering doing little bits but  chuff its knocked the stuffing out of me tbh im realising that i feel very frail and useless :bangshead: had plenty of bollockings off marshall for doing to much ???

Its only temporary soon be as mad as ever.#

Bob :d  :d  :d :d  

Steve its been a long time since I had the electrical toys out of the box but if the YTS lad wants a hand just sing out.

Have you many jobs that want doing at the unit (or at home) there are plenty of people on here who owe you a favour, could turn into a bring a westie to work day.