South Wales 7's Meeting

chrisbin

Hope some of you can come along and keep the "Westy" side up....!!

The Caterham numbers have been increasing, its up to us now!

Also hope its not raining........ :(

Will be news of some Winter events - Karting night etc

Hi Trev

Unfortunately...near Chepstow....so a bit of a long blat for you...... :(

Venue is The Huntsman pub, Shirenewton, on the B road :love:  :love: between Usk and Chepstow.

I think that a West Walian meeting may be trying to get off the ground which might be easier for you (Pembroke Pat where are you?) - on the other hand you may find yourself in the middle!!

Still, can't complain when you have such a great circuit on your doorstep!!

Cheers

Chris

You called.  I have been a bit busy at work to organise anything at the moment.

Actually a good start would be to decide upon an initial venue ( i.e. Pub, preferably that served food) that we could meet at mid week.   I suppose Carmarthen would be ideal but I don't know any pubs that way particularly.

How about a west walian meet in the Jolly Sailor in Burton ( just over the bridge from Pembroke Dock).  Plenty of parking and lots of small country lanes.

Hehe

that is a bit of a jaunt Ive just driven home in some seriously damp conditions (pi***ng down) for only 30 miles so Chepstow this time of year is out for me

Pat drop me a mail once you sort a venue (Ive asked the Mrs about any good meeting/eating places in Carmarthen and she gave me a blank look....and she works there now and again)

cheers

Trev ???

As I don't know a particular venue in Carmarthen then maybe we should make the first meeting in 16th October in the Jolly Sailor in Burton (next to the Cleddau Bridge).