Westfield wanted

martyblues

Hi Marty,

I have a pre-lit 1.6 X-Flow quite cheap. Have PM'ed you some more details.

Regards Shindha

Next time I have to do a "five minute job" and it goes wrong, 3 hrs later I'm still making things worse... Time it right and you can have mine for free! Many times I've come close to setting it on fire!

Marty, it's not far from Fylde coast to Birmingham... just look for the smouldering car and an angry soldier getting run over at pedestrian crossings and you should be able to bag your first bargain westfield off ceriloli (who is a top bloke BTW).  If you wait a week or two it will have induction trumpets and more carbon..... :p

Ha Ha Ha 

He offered it (his car) to me last evening, for nothing. Apparently after three hours in the garage things not going as expected :bangshead:  

Just don't let him offer you his 1920s fur coat...

Hi Marty,  If you want cheap, cheap then have a look at the classifieds in the usual places,  Unfinished projects and neglected cars  come up now again  if you can wield a spanner and a hammer.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.