The ultimate x-flow

greenandmean

Thanks Mark I'm  slowly falling apart :cry:  :cry:  I seem to be ok when in the car its just pulling the trailer and ramps thats the problem. Still all good things and all that :arse:  :arse: would have been nice to have a last run up Harewood but maybe have one with the replacement engine in, another x flow (naturally) and still no slouch at 140bhp.

Hi Paul,

Free bump plus.....

Just drive to Harewood, can't be too far for you :)

I hope to do both Sat/Sun this May with the WSCC Speed Series - hopefully see you there in your car competing, if not then as a spectator.

Good luck with the sale, a cracking engine (for those that want a X-Flow, and many do).

Thanks Mark hope its not coming out till its a bit warmer :d  :d ideal would be someone wanting but not till about June :yes:  :yes:

Paul driving it to Harewood presents a slight problem in that although its only about 20 miles, 8 miles to the gallon and a 2 gallon tank :down:  :down: , hope to see you at Harewood at lunch time, if I see you during the day you have a problem :cry:  cos I hope to be marshaling at my usual spot on Orchard corner.

Note to other Speed Series drivers try to avoid going off at Orchard because the four of us that usually marshal there have a combined age of about 260 years, if you dont know Harewood ask any of the marshals where the old gits corner is any they will point you in the right direction. :t-up:  :t-up:

• Like 1

hi paul,  could i borrow the engine please , as the windscreen washer motor has just packed up on my van and your  engine should just about power it ?  lol , only kidding mate ,  best of luck with the sale,  whoever buys it will not be dissapointed , ive seen it , ive heard it , its worth every penny, and more

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.