New Cheap Video Cam

johngill

I've bought an even cheaper v. cam for £11, its ok for the price, decent quality but no veiwfinder. Worth a gamble at these prices.

Had one of those issue was no viewfinder this one has an LCD display on rear can even use it for play back(with glasses on).

not as yet to much snow however if you search on google for GS1000B 1.5” LTPS  loads of utube clips using it. Noticed amazon have them at circa £60

Does it have a flying lead switch so it can be turned on and off exactly at the moment you need it so not to use too much memory?

Thanks

Graham

no but suposed to auto switch on and off with ignition although I have not wire it in yet using internal battery so would be simple to put one in line.

If its the same as me mates one they record a set lenght in a loop , you can play back the last loop , if its set for say 15 mins it will record 15 mins then overight the last recording ( at least thats what I think he said when he was shoeing it to me . It had a small LCD display on the rear and cost £18 from a guy in Shangi

A lot of these seem to be aimed at the accident market, where you have it running in the car all the time and then can use it if you have an accident. It will be interesting to see how their quality of recording works out as they sure are cheap.

will post a sample when I get out. here's a utube link there are loads of them

You can set it to loop or just record will take up to a 32gb micro sim not sure how much this will hold. Hopefully enough for a fews hours blatting. It does auto start with ignition.

Hi the only thing I would metion is I thought that will do me and went to payment with paypal and the sign in page was not a secure link to paypal, and wanted email - password - and verification code

So I clicked on countiue as a guesst and it redirected me to a paypal secure link to sign in on and pay on secure paypal page

It could be something or no thing!!!!!!!

• But the camera looks very good, Ive been looking for a cheap wide angle camrea for a while now
  • I have been useing Witness app on the Iphone  very good, but cant use it on the track as I cant bolt my phone down!!!!!!

Bernie,

at least thats what I think he said when he was shoeing it to me

Are you a horse and he a farrier?