NE AREA First Meeting 16th September

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Hi Everyone,

Having put all the NE members postcodes into Autoroute  :D  the most central venue for the first meeting is:-

RAMSIDE HALL HOTEL, just off the A1M take the A690 turn heading towards Houghton le Spring on the RH side after railway bridge. Time of meeting 7:45pm.

I look forward seeing all you NE WSCC members there. If anyone cannot make the meeting but would like to come to subsequent ones then please drop me an e-mail with your details.

Nick

Yes Mike, that's the place, large carpark and big bar where we can meet.

No Simon, didn't put your postcode in, are you after the furthest travelled award  :D  :D

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Don't foget you NE Westie owners.

Tues 16th at 7:45  :D  :D  :D

See you in the car park if dry or bar if wet.

Nick

Hi Buzz,

Great  :D  :D  :D

A big thanks to the 18 people who turned up last night and made the 1st NE Area meeting such a success. Everyone seemed to enjoy the meeting and we decided to meet on a monthly basis on the 2nd Wednesday in the month. To begin with at Ramside Hall as it was so centrally located for everyone who was there and had a reasonably secure carpark. I had a further 5 people who apologised at not being able to make the meeting so things are looking good for the NE  :D  :D  :D

Current plans are a run out in October followed by a Karting meeting in November, more details to follow when sorted. We are also going to try a have a "rolling road session" to test all our expectations  :0  Looking forward to that one.

So thanks again to those that turned up  :D  we have got off to a good start.

Nick

Yes, thanks Nick, nice to meet a few people. The drive home in the dark was a new expereince. :0  For those asking about trackdays, there's one at Croft this Sunday, why not go and have a look? I'll probably pop in if it's not peeing down! Andrew.

Normally I would come along Andrew, but at Thorsby doing a sprint.   :D  :D

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Nick

Well done for pulling together the first of hopefully many meetings. Enjoyed seeing everyone - The wheel bearings fixed (almost)

Mark :sheep:  :D