Westfield Race Seats SOLD

dmac800

I have two seats for sale as I have upgraded to sport turbo seats, I think they are Westfield race seats but you can make up your own mind. They are black GRP with black padding in the middle. One has adjustable runners and the other is fixed with the side mountings included. Both are in excellent condition with the only negative bit being one of the trims around the lap belt mounting holes is missing(the outer half) I have included a pic of this. I didn't even notice that this was missing until I had taken the seats out. They measure just under 415mm wide at the front widest part. I had them in a wide body.  I want £200 for these and as I live in the frozen north of Scotland these will need to be posted/couriered. This will be a bulky box so will be pricey, I have got a quote from a local company of £50 and parcelforce48 is about the same, so £250 posted.

Thanks David

DSCN2898_zpsac1f1ee4.jpg

DSCN2899_zps4f207578.jpg

Ok, just been on Paisley Freight's website and can get delivery for £30, so £230 posted :yes:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.