confused ...... i am

SteveD

I kept getting SMS pickys from anonymous mobi numbers of her on beaches hotels bars from all over the Europe!

I kept getting SMS pickys from anonymous mobi numbers of her on beaches hotels bars from all over the Europe!

:cry:  :laugh:  :cry:   

thats made my day... the fact that Mem Sec is photo shopping a gi+p mask onto a members head to cover a previously attached tadger stuck on a shaved barby doll in the style of keith flint off the prodigy...... I thought i'd just bought a little sports car not discovered my spiritual home for my weirdness......  :d

thats made my day... the fact that Mem Sec is photo shopping a gi+p mask onto a members head to cover a previously attached tadger stuck on a shaved barby doll in the style of keith flint off the prodigy...... I thought i'd just bought a little sports car not discovered my spiritual home for my weirdness......  :d

And people say that 7.5p per day is too expensive... :d

:yes:

And people say that 7.5p per day is too expensive... :d

:cry:  :laugh:  :cry:

i havent laughed as much since I heard that the kids at my rugby club have been eating horse burgers for the last ten years..... :-) 

the burgers kept giving them the trotts.... boom boom..... taxi for Alexander...

I havent cos I only eat proper meat that looks like meat.... sorry didnt mean to hijack the kyley thread... back to you Steve...

Yeah - stop horsing around.  Neigh, neigh and thrice neigh...

Beef, beef get you Graham... I'm a humble loggologist dont you know - belly pork for me and knuckle end of lamb.....  I jest, I have eaten horse in France and many other meats across europe.  There was a chinky shut down in northampton last week cos a diner discovered a micro chip in her "beef" and black bean sauce.... turned out it was from a Labrador called Charlie.... yuk  :no:

• Like 1