Woodbridge - Saturday 16th Feb - Javelin

kevip6

Was a brilliant day, thanks to all for the fun days car antics.

My focus gets through fuel a LOT faster than the westie and is much harder to get round the corners but it was great fun playing with it!

I have one video but it's not great from inside a tin top. Looks very slow!!

Ok, I'll get it uploaded when I can, its very much just me In a car with what appears to be a gentle potter around the track with masses of tyre squealing!!

Ok, I'll get it uploaded when I can, its very much just me In a car with what appears to be a gentle potter around the track with masses of tyre squealing!!

Those cheap Marshall tyres aint good Kev, at least you just about ended there sorry lives. Thanks to Andy for my early in the year Trackday fix, didn't break anything this time. Bit of a delay in the afternoon on track due to a Porker loosing some oil, actually a lot of oil.

No, not from me, I'm too involved in my driving buy Andy has loads of video footage, guess he'll post up some in the week, he's of on a pub crawl with his mate tonight ( Family gone away this W/E) to distress himself after myself driving his car. I have a record of breaking things on my own car at Woodbridge, guess he was a little apprehensive.

I have a record of breaking things on my own car at Woodbridge, guess he was a little apprehensive.

Only thing that broke was the camera so record still stands, car is still in perfect working order, and, thanks for the tips... much more fun in 2nd  :d

I have one video but it's not great from inside a tin top. Looks very slow!!

It was  :p

It was :p

Ha ha, true!

My lap times from the video last sept were all around 1m 56s and the few laps I did video yesterday were around 2m 3s so its a good amount slower.

But.... I found out this morning the crappy tyres my friend put on the car were £40 each so I'm not too surprised they were lacking in any grip!!

• Like 1