Woodbridge - Saturday 16th Feb - Javelin

kevip6

You could allways use Kevs Westfield now he is into Tin Top trackdays :d  :d :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  

No no, you can't all go to Woodbridge without me, it's my track.

See you there then :yes:  :yes: :yes:  

I like the focus st but ford took.the decision not to rate them for towing, take it you have another tow car Kev?

I like the focus st but ford took.the decision not to rate them for towing, take it you have another tow car Kev?

I think now Kev is track daying in a tintop he will be towing it with the Westfield. :d  :d :d  :d  

Ha Ha, very good, yes my westfield is rated for 1800kgs towing capacity :)

Pete, it's really annoying that Ford didn't get the ST sorted for towing as I know you can get bars fitted but obviously I wouldn't do it as it's not legal. It would be a fantastic tow car though and I couldn't give two hoots if people think it would look silly with a tow bar fitted!

But I'm going to be looking to trade my Avensis and Lucy's Peugeot in for a tow car that can fit our two labs in the boot! I may sell the Peugeot privately as that's quite new and low mileage and trade the Avensis for the new car.

I loved my focus st 225 :( hope yours is in bright orange like mine was kev? :p

Very slippy at the front in the wet if your're not careful........but i found the traction control always kept things in check :d

It's a white one:

ST.jpg

Don't loose it in the snow.

You're right about towing as well, for some reason some cars are not plated for towing, my ex Fabia VRS was not plated.

I read that when then designed the concept of the ST brand they decided they didn't want to compromise by having to worry about towing, shame as they would pull lovely with all that lazy turbo torque.

Lovely car and picture Kev, but its the part behind the car considered to be a dead zone when taking picture?

Thanks Pete, the photo was meant as much as a photo of the lodge we were staying in that weekend as if was the car. I don't really think there are rules as such with content in front or behind the car as much as does the composition work.

As long as the car (or anything really) has room to breath in the shot then its all good for me. :)

Any more booked on this one? Still at early booking price and WSCC discount applies.

It would be a last minute decision for me but yes love to come.