Woodbridge - Saturday 16th Feb - Javelin

kevip6

I'm booked on the Javelin trackday at Woodbridge (only £94 with the WSCC discount) 

I'm most likely going to be in the Tin Top but I'll make a call on that nearer the time :)

Anyone fancy a nice cheap winter day on track in Suffolk?

Tin Top ????????

I might join you.....................................................................In my work van :p

Oh yes! I'd like that... Will ask my lot...

Tin Top ???? ????

I might join you.....................................................................In my work van :p

I got a new (to me it's a MkII 225)  Focus ST on Christmas eve as an early christmas present to myself and fancy a play with it on track to see how it handles and get used to it a bit. 

However it the weather isn't too bad and the westfield is back together then I may be tempted to take that before I fit all the upgrades (assuming I haven't already started :)

I got a new (to me it's a MkII 225)  Focus ST on Christmas eve as an early christmas present to myself and fancy a play with it on track to see how it handles and get used to it a bit. 

However it the weather isn't too bad and the westfield is back together then I may be tempted to take that before I fit all the upgrades (assuming I haven't already started :)

I was thinking of your estate car :blush: . I might book this one as the forcast is...... dry and sunny............. :cool: .........................................................Must be positive :down:

I'm booked.

Andy, are you taking the Westfield or a tin top?

Andy, are you taking the Westfield or a tin top?

Westfield come rain, snow or shine.

Westfield come rain, snow or shine.

Oh....... That's making me more inclined to hold off on the bigger upgrades until after the day and take the Westfield

I'm heading to Iceland in March and that's -20 degrees so maybe I should just man up :)

Do want to test the focus out though. We'll see.

No no, you can't all go to Woodbridge without me, it's my track.

There's snow on the ground and you guys are booking a trackday :oops: i like your style :laugh:

There's snow on the ground and you guys are booking a trackday :oops: i like your style :laugh:

Your talking about sprinting this year..........................you don't have a car :d  :d :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  

Your talking about sprinting this year..........................you don't have a car :d  :d :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  
That's just a small technicality in an otherwise faultless plan :oops: