• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

anyone else finding the forum slow to load?

dombanks

seems to be on all pc/phones i use so cant really blame operating system/browser/connection. is anyone else noticing that the forum is being finikity?

often get this , plus often the whole page fails to load and / or the toolbar is grayed out and none functional so cant use emoticons , change font etc. when ever want to reply to a thread

like now for e.g.

edit to add , often the "edit" function doesn't function. iyswim !

No issues at work and I am using the oldest PCs and IE that are probably being used at the moment

Mine not slow to load pages but no Emotions options showing in reply box. I think it is to do with my old IE version, still on IE 7.

MIne's OK most of the time but slow at others. I put it down to the peak times on the internet.

If it's slow for you why not note down what time of day is slow and what times are OK.

I've had problems here when the rest of the net is fine, inc half an hour ago.. Traffic it isn't . Hosting it is.

Took me 20 mins this morning on my pc and iPhone

Mine just died about 10 minutes ago. This erh emmm tinterweb is a mysterious beastie.

Bob :down:

Yes

Pages will not load, noticed this for a few days now, then for no reason seems to go fine,

Sporadic and interimittent bandwidth sounds like a good reason, not that I know what I'm talking about, do mechanics not electrics.

Bob :cry:

It has to be a boardroom issue as I can still load other web pages YouTube etc and I am also using 2 different devices on seperate isp's

Yep, this morning again, but has happened on and off for the last few weeks. Not every day, but quite frequently.

Not wishing to speak for Adrian here, but I believe the boardroom is going to be transferred to a new server soon due to several hacking attempts, which might be part of the reason it's slowed down a bit at times.  When this happens, the boardroom will probably be down overnight.  I'm sure he will come along and make an announcement in due course.

I'm going to move the thread to the right forum area now. :)