DARLEY DALE FESTIVAL of TRANSPORT

westyfield

I know you are all off to Donington this weekend but could anyone give us a hand at Darley Dale? I have 450 classic cars and 120 bikes to get parked up in neat lines and they all arrive at once! I should be OK for Sunday but if anyone could help out on Saturday morning from about 9am it would be a great.

We have coffee on tap and "hospitality" for helpers so if you are into old cars, bikes, lorries, steamers, tractors or even "chugging engines" (there's 87 of the b.. things!;) and I won't mention the models (usually matchstick!;), bygones(usually farm implements!;) craft tent (painted matchstick farm implements!;)  or the BEER TENT or the free evenings entertainment... send us a message and I'll get back to you.

Thanks,

Andyrew