Look what I found! Awesome!

User0083

These have to be the most amazing headlamps I've ever seen!

http://www.mudstuff.co.uk/Defender%20LED%20Headlamps.shtml

I'm nothing to do with them. Just stumbled across them during a google search and thought I'd share them.

They look lightweight and I'd thought very reliable. Only draw back is I'm not sure they're 5 3/4"!

£1,200 quid!!!!!  they are for mentalists.... with more money than sense

Shh...

Still working on Mrs C letting me have them. She's unaware of the price. However, I'd like to see projected light as many LED lights look good, but don't project very well.

If they were £120... Would you get them?

7" LED Headlamp...

As you said I'm not sure about LED headlamps. LEDs are very bright but don't project light as much as, say, halogen.

i wouldnt have them unless I had neon"s under my car and i started wearing hat indoors and saying "innit"........  hell will freeze over before i buy those guest.... :-) 

As you said I'm not sure about LED headlamps. LEDs are very bright but don't project light as much as, say, halogen.

My led lenser p7 torch is the best one I ever had it lights up for miles ish

i wouldnt have them unless I had neon"s under my car and i started wearing hat indoors and saying "innit"........ hell will freeze over before i buy those guest.... :-)

How's the under car wood burner kit going? Have you started on the wood burner headlamps yet?

My led lenser p7 torch is the best one I ever had it lights up for miles ish

I've had a couple of outstanding led torches and seen some awesome ones in shops. But H4 conversions don't project much at all in my experience.

If these were >£100 a pair I'd consider them in 5 3/4"... On condition they were as good as the modern LED torches.

heheheheh very good guest - one day all cars will run on wood - or cellulose derived bio-ethanol...... and I will be a millianiare,, ahahahahhhhhh  (scary laugh of a madman)

I'm sure they use to run cars on wood in the war. Heated it up to release the gases or something like that.

Wasn't it methane held in huge bags on top of the vehicle?

You've got it norman.... I have a prototype to take coppice willow and crack out the methane stored within the hemi-cellulose....  this time next year rodney...... :d

it will work again one day - it is my pet project Filfan,,,, :-) 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.