Manchester Westys @ Donington

scooby

Ok then Sunday it is, but if its pi55ing down................................. ;)

I should be going.  I spoke to Mike and he said he'd be going in his westy if the weather was o.k. and if it was raining he'd go in the Merc.

What happened to the camping idea?

Neil and I were going to use this as practice for Le Mans next year....although I have a puncture on one wheel that contains the last of the locking wheel nuts (no key!!;) and another wheel with a badly chewed stud whilst drilling the other locking wheel nut away. Neil has an SVA 2 days before the Donington weekend and we've been trying to resolve a few little niggles, like dumping a litre of oil out of the crankcase breather and a suspected overheating problem...So from this we'll probably be there for Sunday only in an Astra or Aclass :angry:

Regards

Mark..

yeah will give DIY a miss for day before a winter of work on the new house starts  :0  ???  :D

Maybe room for just one more trackday though ;)  :cool:  :D  :D

how do you fancy puttin the new motor through its paces then Paul  :devil:  :devil: