Donington

Chris Elworthy

Also on the limelight site it says driveby noise limit is 98db and static 102db - anyone have any experience of how strict they are with this  

You usually get 1 warning, then a final, then get yer coat :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

Brian.

One of the observations from WSCC members from last years show was that the club provided nowhere to store helmets and the like for track day users while they were off-track.

Is this something that you would find useful again this year?

LOL

Me and dodge will be there J  and will be on track most of the day LOL, don’t plan on popping another engine ;)

Are we going to be graced with your presence on track this time Chris;) or do you already have your excuses at planed  MUHAAAAA ;)

Should be camping over too J

• 3 weeks later...

Chris,

I should add that if Ry brings any friends I will ban them from speaking to your son in the pub while drunk this year  ;)

hehehe  :devil:

Oh and he's not to come home this year unless the car is still intact!  ;)

Ali

Are we going to be graced with your presence on track this time Chris;) or do you already have your excuses at planed  MUHAAAAA ;)

I thought of one:

Mine is probably a bit noisy...however, doing a track day on Wednesday, will get measurement then.

Fingers crossed....or not.

Took mine on track for a 20 min session last year - and I don't remember them noise testing - it was late in the day though - so they may have given up by that time.

Took mine on track for a 20 min session last year - and I don't remember them noise testing - it was late in the day though - so they may have given up by that time.

Theres a sensor on the gantry over the start/finish line, everybody gets tested every lap as you drive by it  :angry:

all you have to do is short shift up to top gear and cruise past then drop a cog or two and carry on being a hooligan  :0

i'm quite sure they dont do static tests  :t-up:

But of course i may be wrong  ???

Just my experience from my track day there  :cool: