British bike restoration project wanted

Raymond Y

Hi,

Now that I have modified my Westfield to the point where it is difficult to see what I would do next, I am looking for a late 60's / 70's British bike as a restoration project.  A 650cc or larger Triumph, Norton or BSA would be my first choice, but will consider anything.  If you have anything you are looking to part with or know anyone, drop me a note.

Many thanks

I am going to be selling a Panther 120 complete with Panther sidecar chassis and a Watsonian Grand Prix sidecar body .

Has been in storage for a few years.

Also have a 56 BSA Goldflash with Watsonian Avon sidecar fully restored approx 10 years ago but hasn't been used for last 5 ,also buried in my shed is an early 750 Commando ( not for sale ).

If I was doing a bike I would build a cafe racer from a BMW Boxer,but that's just me.( I do have an old BMW somewhere ! )

I have had loads of British bikes ,was up to 11 ,the only one I wished I had kept was an Egli Vincent which I sold about 8 years ago !

I do know plenty of people with bikes so if you drop me more details ie budget I will see if anybody has anything you may be interested in.

Dave

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.