Wanted Seight around 10k ?

Tony Morris

I have just joined today , I am looking to buy an Seight soon , I already have funds available and a lockup

garage to store the car , I do need to clear the lockup so am not in a massive rush to buy perhaps over the next month to six weeks , I did own a v8 powered Robin Hood for a couple of years , but always hankered after a Westfield , I have studied all the different variations/ spec and realise that 10k is not top end but if I

was to put forward a realistic wish list it would be : age no issue , factory built , happy with standard/mild tune 3.5/3.9 , webber carb , side pipes , not bright yellow , not major mods , reasonable mileage , any upgrades on this is a bonus.

Whatever you have to offer let me know , either mail me on here or call 07779 094417.

Regards Tony.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sparkymart,

Sorry for the delayed response , thanks I hadnt seen this one , I think I have found a factory built one not openly for sale which I will be viewing this week and hopefully buying ,the one on pistonheads looks good but  I dont think I could live with the interior colour as it is but thanks again for pointing it out. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.