• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Virus Alert!!

Buzz Billsberry

It looks like the female virus has got into the club boardroom. If anymore girlies get on to this hallowed site  they'll be demanding their own 'chat forum' next!! and u know how much webspace that will take up.

The culprits for the  crime are Blatman and Mr Westy. Please keep yr partners under control, if this carries on more of the members partners will want a cut of the action.... They'll be taking over the world :p..... God Help Us!! :zzz:  he he :p

Mind u @ least they can clean up after Curboro! :0  :0  :0

Buzz  :zzz:

PS Don'tell my girlfriend I've written this she`ll kill me!!            Stums 's the word  :zzz:

Buzz

Couldn't agree more. I must remember to lock the computer when I'm out........wait a sec.........is that the door..........

oh crap........................

You can run but you can't hide...

Buzz, if I were you I'd be more concerned about your girlfriend finding out about the following baps round pubs stuff.... :zzz:  :zzz:  

Well bye then, seeings Westy has told me off for breaking & entering his site :zzz:

Mrs.Westy