Knockhill

ivor.rankine

Would anyone who has attended a trackday/evening at Knockhill recommend them?  I attended a day course there a few years ago and enjoyed the track but I haven't been out there in my own car yet.

I've done two Speed Series events there over the last two years and watched the nutter bikers on their evening sessions - full of envy that they wouldn't allow us on to play  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  ;)  ;)

Knockhill is superb - next best track after cadwell (IMHO) for sevenesque cars  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :)  :)

Just wish it was closer  :(  :(  :(  :D  :D  :D  :D  I'd have no hesitation if a chance to Blat around came along  :D  :D  :D

Have to agree with Mr Stanton.   :0  :0  :0

It has got to be the best cuircuit I have driven to date. ( bearing in mind I have not been to Cadwell yet. )

I would take any oportunity to make the trip and get to know the cuircuit better.  

Oh and the gravel traps and in field are very pleasant to  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Hi Ivor,

I did the SS there earlier this year and would agree with Mark, great circuit.  :D  :D

If you get a trackday booked let me know and I try and come up to join in.

Cheers

Nick

The normal hot hatch days are usually very busy, better to try the Hot Marques evening slots 6-8pm, or one of the Impreza/Elise owners days 9am-1pm. Two dates coming up in September for Hot Marques (http://www.knockhill.co.uk/Event_Diary/trackday_hotmarques.htm) and one for the SIDC (http://shop.sidc.co.uk/index.cfm?cat_id=8). There's usually a few Westies and Cateringvans at both events, and they're both an open pit lane so you can play as much as you want!

Just pray it doesn't rain  :(  ???