Warwickshire Meet

DavidC

I'll be trying to get there for the first time also.  Moved house in April, and haven’t managed to get to a meet yet.  Then again never managed to get to my old area meets either since I joined in May last year. ???

Work commitments allowing though I WILL be there.  I am determined to make it at last.

smayo

I will try to make it just to show Rob Iles that his old car is now running :D (even if it is a bit lumpy before the RR session this Friday :) )

It still needs some cosmetic work but is giving me a shed load of fun. :D  :D  :D

John

sounds like its going to be a good meet, i'll have to wash the car ( its only been washed once since returning from LeMans! )

John- Bravo for getting robs old car going! he'll be pleased its on the road.

Congratulations John. :D  hope the westy is running fine and

hopefully see you and the car thurs, i had to read the above post twice,  :0 ian are you really going to wash all that

lovely dirt off your car :devil:

better get my chamois out,its been a while :devil::blush:

rob.

:arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: Just found out that I have to pick someone up from Stansted at 18:45 tonite!!!!!

Wont be able to make it this time,when is the next meeting?

John

:t-up:

Thanx for a good meet last night, as a newbie it was great to be made to feel very welcome and also seeing some really top cars to aspire to as well.

Thanx guys

Nige

I'll second that!  Thanks for a good evening - found it really useful to see some superbly-built cars and get some incentive for finishing mine off.

Don't think my pre-lit will be on the road in time for the next meeting, but maybe the one after that if I get a move on!

See you all on the 18th...

Steve.