silverstone

chalky

Yes, I'll be there on Fri night and Saturday - I scruitineer at 8am, qualify at 9am and race at about 1pm.  There are also kit cars, RGBs, hatches, Caterhams, Sports 1000 (mini Le Mans).

Come and say Hello this time Chalky  :D  :D  :D  :D

Me, Dickie B, possibly with Magnum, Team Robinson, Team Plays Kool all hope to be there Friday night with Team Green The Bladerunners turning up Saturday morn. Nick and Alan will be arriving when they get there  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :D

So there's plenty of WSCC folks around  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :)

Hey i will come and say hello this time should get there friday afternoon sometime so plenty of time to find you all im taking the westy up there again so you wont miss me  :D  :D

I was due to be going with a mate but he's got to work, I'd still like to go so will mention it tomorrow at the warwickshire meet. What time do things get going on saturday? i see by Dickies post qualifying is at 9  :0  but what time do the races kick of?

Ian

Camping at Silverstone  ???  ???  do you mean in a tent type of camping  ???  ???  ???  Have they got any grass left down there  ???  ???  ???  :(  :)

Don't know about Sunday or Monday - a check on their website would show-up any race meets planned  ;)  :D  :D

Saturday is well busy with WSCC folks throughout

Dickie B, Alan/Nick mobile in the Locosts.

Chris Green is using his Pa's Blade (first time in a race  :(  :(  ???  :blush: ) in the RGB.

The Guys from Plays Kool are in the Kit Car Race

and 2000 SS Champion driver David Jones might be in his Tiger in the RGB

Not forgettin "Barney" Newall spannering in the STM camp  :D

Yeah there is a place to camp inside the circuit. Near the BRDC office/building/head quarters - not to be confused with the BRDC suite. You'll find it though mate.

I may pop in for a quick look around on Saturday - i'll give you a ring though Mark/Richard.

If i don't see you Richard - Good Luck Dude!

Nick :)

i normaly pitch me tent up in the paddocks but seeing silverstone can be a bit blowy at the best of times ill find some grass if i was you  :p  :p  :p talking from experience :durr:  :blush:  :blush: .

were in the rgb fisher fury but have no idea what time things kick of for us but the main stuiff is all on saturday i think theres bikes on sunday i read somewhere .

ill look out for chris green theres so many rgb's now martin brooks is the man at the moment his car's on form he won at malory got a great start even in the wet .

shame about the guys who didnt finnish not a good day out really but i here there all ok now ..