Lotus 7 Club - South Wales meet this Thursday

Dave J

Hi Dave

Where in South Wales M8?

I live in Pembrey, and providing nothing comes up in the meantime wouldnt mind coming....drop me a mail

cheers

Trev

Nothing stopping him volunteering to be AO :D

Andy

As Per Chrisbins email on the 28/0703 we are still in the process of forming a South Wales meet for Westies and would like to hear of anyone who is looking to meet up in this area.

Currently due to the lack of, or unknown Westies in the area, we have joined forces with Dave J’s local Lotus 7’s club meet, this is until there is enough of us to perhaps form a separate venue.

Most months there is at least a couple of Westies plus a number of Cats so there is usually plenty to discuss/debate.

Meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month at the Huntsman Hotel, near Shirenewton, Chepstow. People generally start getting there from 7.30pm onwards.

If anyone is interested please come along, and perhaps one month we might even out number the Cats.

You can find us on the map/details below.

Hope this helps

Andrew.B (westie321)

The Huntsman can be found on the B4235 which is approx. 5 miles from Chepstow

Contact Details

Huntsman

Shirenewton, Chepstow,

Monmouthshire, NP16 6BU.

Tel: +44 (0)1291 641521. Fax: +44 (0)1291 641601

:)  :)  :)  :)

I would love to meet up with fellow Westie owners but as I am in deepest west wales then Cepstow is too much of a distance.

I know of one fellow westie driver in Tenby, one being built in Carmarthen and now one in Pembrey .

Perhaps a meeting west of Bridgend.

Some where near Carmarthen could be a good spot.

Hi Pat

I Agree Chepstows a bit of a jaunt

we'll have to put the feelers out to find what cars are in our area (as from a meet point of view I class Pembroke in 'My area';)

theres also a couple of 7's in the Swansea area (ive seen 2 in the last week)

Trev