What does your dash look like?

Norman Verona

[smart A*** mode on] It's not difficult, like all things, easy when you know how [/smart A*** mode off]

The 11th icon on the bottom row (starting with the "B" for bold) is to load a picture. The picture needs to be hosted (yours is) and just paste the address in the dialog box.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Paul Hurdsfield" data-cid="1013102" data-time="1356125504"><p>

Same here buddy my fighting weight is 65kg-10 stone in old money, so why the feck do I need to save weight on my car?<br />

Mines a comfy cruiser with all mod cons......well maybe not the mods con, but you know what I mean :t-up:<br />

Btw what mob you in? ex 1RRF meself :)</p></blockquote>

My fighting weight was 69kg's 2001-2004... Boxing then stopped!

I was Signals apr 2001- jun 2008, then QARANC aug 2008 - present. I was run over in Brum sept this year, had surgery in 2004 on shoulder and it's been reversed due to impact. So looking at MD sometime next year after more surgery.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="alexander72" data-cid="1013060" data-time="1356112389"><p>

guest - i know i could loose a few kilos buddy - need to change jobs mate.... and kirkyboy i will gladly compare times at Curb next year - see you on the start line my friend..... :)</p></blockquote>

I was taking the Michael mate!

I need to fly up and down tree's to get guns back and loose the padding!